Whether you're just starting out or your business doesn't have a large budget, branding and advertising yourself is tricky. It's not impossible, however -- you just to think a little creatively! A perfect example is using stickers for your decals. You're probably thinking to yourself -- "Did they just say stickers?".
It might sound a bit crazy, but it's actually brilliant. Stickers are incredibly versatile, they can be stuck to almost anything, and they don't cost that much!
- Store front decals. Using several stickers and decals on your windows and doors can tell your customers everything about your business -- hours, services, phone number, and so much more!
- Dress up your office doors. Turn your plain doors into a visual advertisement for your business!
- Brand your employee's electronics. From smartphones and tablets to laptops and desktop monitors, using stickers to brand your company's devices is a great way to get your name and image out there.
- Reception space Logo. Using a decal or sticker in your reception area can save you the expense of an expensive sign, while still letting people know who you are. Wall decal uses don't stop there -- you can use them for anything from a business motto to a beautiful landscape. Your imagination's the limit!
- Company swag. If you're giving swag away, you want everyone to remember just who gave it to them! Need we say more?
- Sponsored event space. Using stickers and decals at networking parties and local events that offer sponsored ad space is also a fantastic way to get your name known around the community!